1. User information collection
2. Collection of personal information of Followme users
In principle, you do not need to tell us any of your personal information (such as your name, identity information, address, telephone number or e-mail address, etc.) unless you voluntarily provide us with this information (for example, by mail or by completing the registration form or contact form). When you either register for the Followme account, subscribe to the newsletter service, or wish to use the additional services provided on our website, we will ask you to provide relevant personal information. Unless otherwise specified, we will use the collected information to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our websites and services in order to provide you with a better user experience, subject to compliance to relevant laws and regulation. When you register for the Followme account, subscribe to the newsletter service or wish to use the additional services provided by our website, we will collect the following information:
date of birth
3. Collecting information on trader strategies
This is, in the main the trade signals received from traders which will be used to formulate strategies.
Following the Followme trader review process, we will collect the following information data from users who want to become Followme traders:
In principle, your personal information is invisible to other users. However please be aware, for limited information, there are two exceptions:
1. Trader's Information Visibility
Traders recognised by Followme will have a naming strategy and type in the free text. They will have upload avatar options in the corresponding areas of each page. You do not need to disclose any personal information on these options. If the policy provider voluntarily uploads or publishes personal information about themselves on these options, be aware that such information will be visible to all users.
2. Use of micro-blogging service
When you use any of the Weibo services provided on the Followme platform and posts/forwards/participates in topics such as Weibo, your user name and your published content will be visible to other users.
When you subscribe to the newsletter service, we will use your email address to send newsletter information and marketing information (providing or promoting our services), until you unsubscribe from the newsletter service. You can cancel the subscription newsletter service at any time by withdrawing Followme's permission to send text messages in the future. If you no longer wish to receive any newsletter service, you can find the link at the end of each newsletter and click to cancel.
As a user, you have the right to request us to store personal information about you. In addition, you have the right to modify, block and delete your personal information in accordance with relevant laws. And, each user can refuse to use his own information for advertising or market/opinion survey purposes.
Your personal information is transmitted using SSL network data encryption technology. We use technical and organisational measures to protect the security of our websites and other systems, prevent the loss, destruction, unauthorised reading, modification or disclosure of user information. Your account is only accessible if you enter your personal password correctly. You should always keep your password confidential, and each time you finish using our website, log out and then close the browser window, especially if you share a computer with others.
1. We will only use the information you provide to us for the legitimate business purposes of this site. We do not provide your information to any third party.
2. In special circumstances, Followme is legally obliged to provide your information to third parties. For example, in order to cooperate with government oversight agencies and law enforcement agencies that perform court orders or court requests, Followme will provide relevant information as evidence or proof to ensure Followme does not breach any relevant laws or regulations.
2. Session Cookies: When you use the username and password you set to log in to the website, we use Session Cookies. Session cookies will let websites identify you during your visit, and when you end browsing our website (the browser window closes), these session cookies will be deleted
3. Persistent Cookies: We will also use persistent cookies. The use of persistent cookies allows us to identify users who revisit our site, allowing us to continuously improve our products and provide you with a better service experience. These persistent cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information. The information stored in cookies will not be matched with your personally identifiable information at any time.
4. Log-In Cookies: We use persistent cookies when you use the "Automatic login on this computer" feature. In this case, the Cookies file will be permanently stored on your computer's hard disk unless you manually remove it using your browser or operating system software. When you use the site again, the site will automatically log in by reading these cookies and knowing your relevant information. These cookies contain an ID number. Your login details and your password will not be saved.
Every time you log into any page of our website, the access data will be recorded in the server log file. The data set documented in the log file contains the following information:
Date/Time、Status、Request sent from the browser to the server、amount of data transferred, and access source page
The product and version information of the browser used
We use the IIS Web Server standard "composite" log format as the record format. The user's Internet Protocol (IP) address will not be saved after the user ends up visiting our website, but will be deleted or anonymised after use (applicable to any legal retention principle). Anonymisation means that the IP address is processed without certainty, that is, it is impossible to search and identify the visitor's personal identity through the data conditions of the relevant person or fact, unless a party invests a lot of time, effort and cost to identify the visitor's personal identity.
We will make anonymous statistical assessments of the log data (logs) and these data used for evaluation will not contain any attributes or signs that indicate your personal identity. The purpose of the assessment data is to understand the performance and effectiveness of our website. In addition, you can identify defects by using log files; for example, defective hyperlinks or program defects. Therefore, we use log files to achieve the sustainable development of our website. We do not associate the page access and usage information stored in the log file with personally identifiable information at any time. In certain exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to use log file data when users are suspected of using our site and/or our services illegally or non-contractually.
—— Follow Me Limited