READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australian April business confidence 10 (vs. prior 16)
- Senior BOJ official says the Bank's monetary policy has pushed up prices, economy
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY central rate at 6.7134 (vs. estimate at 6.7086)
- Bitcoin dropped (briefly, for now) under USD30K. Risk assets are more broadly lower too.
- US President Biden is to speak Tuesday, regarding inflation, at 11.30 am Washington time
- JP Morgan (Kolanovic) affirms again “We stay pro-risk"
- Biden says he is worried Russian President Putin doesn't have a way out of the Ukraine war
- Japan data - March household spending +4.1% m/m and -2.3% y/y
- UK data - BRC Like-for-like sales in April fall 1.7% y/y (prior -0.4%)
- Short-seller warns that Musk's $44bn Twitter bid could get repriced lower
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.