READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets the USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.6899 (vs. estimate at 6.6950)
- USD ticking higher still. Everything else sorta stinks.
- Japan – Jibun Bank/Markit April Services PMI (final) 50.7
- NZD/USD view for the week ahead - support & resistance levels, Trend appears lower,
- Morgan Stanley Research maintains its bearish bias on NZD. Short NZD/CAD.
- Australian union movement seeking an increase to the national minimum wage citing high CPI
- US President Biden is to speak on inflation on Tuesday
- Updated view for AUD/USD: To 0.74 and higher in weeks/months ahead
- Saudi Aramco has lowered its oil price, cut from record levels
- US, EU & G7 impose additional sanctions targeting Russia
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.