READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: More volatility follows benign US jobs report
- The S&P and NASDAQ close lower for the 5th consecutive week
- US 10 year yield moves to a new high going back to November 2018
- Barring a big turnaround: This will be the fifth consecutive week of losses for US stocks
- WTI crude oil futures settle at $109.77
- USDCAD extends to a new session high and above 1.2900
- Fed's Kashkari: We have to do our best to achieve our dual mandate
- Baker Hughes oil rig count rises by 5 to 557 in the current week
- UK 20 year gilt yield trades to a new cycle high and highest since May 2016
- AUDUSD and NZDUSD stay below hourly MA levels at session highs today
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.