READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia inflation data – Q1 2022 CPI. Trimmed mean +1% q/q (expected 1.2%)
- China Industrial Profits YTD +5.0% y/y (prior 5.0%)
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.5598 (vs. estimate at 6.5614)
- Beijing's Tongzhou district has stopped schools due to the COVID-19 outbreak
- US Vice President Harris COVID-19 was prescribed and has taken Paxlovid
- ANZ Roy Morgan Australian Consumer Confidence weekly survey 96.5 (prior 96.8)
- Goldman Sachs on the euro ... see room for some tactical relief
- ICYMI - Two data points of focus in Asia today - Australian inflation and China profits
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: Bloodbath in stocks and JPY soars
- Private oil survey data shows a larger than expected build in headline crude oil inventory
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.