READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- South Korea's FX authority says its closely monitoring FX movements
- Libya oil complex damaged after armed clashes
- Beijing coronavirus outbreak (and likely lockdowns) weighing on oil
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.4909
- (UK) Amazon to levy a “fuel and inflation surcharge” - customer prices expected to rise
- Japan services PPI 1.3% y/y (expected 0.6%, prior 1.1% )
- Apple supplier Foxconn suspends production at two factories in the eastern city of Kunshan
- Germany will increase borrowing plans by nearly 40 bn euros this year
- Elon Musk / Twitter update. Twitter’s board met Sunday on Musk’s bid
- Oil futures trade has begun (US Sunday evening trade) - price down
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.