READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Newsquawk week ahead preview: US, Eurozone and Aussie inflation data; US Q1 GDP
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: US dollar breaks out, stocks break down
- Fed's Mester: I'd like to get to 2.50% by year-end
- Baker Hughes US oil rig count 549 vs 552 expected
- US Treasury Secretary Yellen: US economy is being very resilient in face of set of shocks
- BOEs Bailey: We will only do QT in stable markets. Will cease if conditions change
- More from BOJ Kuroda: Japan economy more resilient to commodity prices versus 2008
- European major indices close down sharply on the day
- Bitcoin falls through $40,000
- German gov't to lower 2022 GDP forecast to 2.2% from 3.6% - report
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.