READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3677 (vs. estimate at 6.3611)
- The White House confirms Biden' has chosen his three remaining Federal Reserve nominees
- China Cinda cancelled its interest to buy a 20% stake in Ant Group’s consumer finance unit
- China reports 143 new local coronavirus cases (prior day 124)
- South Korean central bank hikes its base rate by 25bps
- Australian owner-occupied home loans for November 7.6% m/m
- UK media (The Times) says COVID-19 passes are expected to be abandoned
- Goldman Sachs favours overweight US equities - says valuations alone are not reliable
- Japan December PPI 8.5% y/y (expected 8.8%)
- Fed's Waller says 3 rate hikes in 2022 are a good baseline position
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.