READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- US Federal Reserve speakers coming up on Tuesday 11 January 2022 - Powell, George
- Magnitude 6.3 earthquake - Cyprus
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.3684 (vs. estimate at 6.3698)
- China reports 110 Local COVID-19 confirmed cases, from 97 a day earlier
- Australian Balance of Trade data (November) AUD9.42bn (vs. AUD10.6bn surplus expected)
- Australia November Retail Sales +7.3% m/m (expected 3.9%)
- South Korea trade data (first 10 days of January) shows a further rise for exports & imports
- UK data - BRC Like-for-like retail sales +0.6% y/y in December (prior +1.8%)
- ICYMI - Fed's Barkin says a March 2022 Federal Reserve rate rise is conceivable
- Blackrock says downside risks to China's economic growth has risen
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.