READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Japan Industrial Production for November (preliminary) 7.2% m/m
- AUD/USD forecast as high as 0.80 in 2022 (RBA policy to be a driver)
- Surprisingly large FX moves to start the week as the mood brightens
- Daiwa to raise base salaries for its staff in Japan for the first time in four years
- A light docket on Tuesday 28 December 2021 for FX option expiries
- European major indices close higher on the day
- WTI crude soars through $75 as the risk trade rips
- USDJPY opens the year at the low and looking to end near the high
- PBOC pledges more 'proactive' monetary policy and hints at easing property curbs
- S&P 500 hits a fresh record high
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.