READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China state planner outlines 10 (yes, ten) measures the country will take to support its economy
- What's been 'propping up' the Chinese yuan and why the trend will soon reverse
- FX option expiries for Wednesday 22 December 2021 at the 10 am New York cut
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3703 (vs. estimate at 6.3690)
- US Army expects to announce a vaccine that protects people from COVID-19 and all variants
- RBA next meet on 1 February 2022 - will they taper or stop QE bond-buying?
- UK government to reduce COVID-19 self-isolation period in England
- Australia – Westpac leading indicator for November +0.1% m/m
- Oxford / AstraZeneca to produce an updated vaccine to target Omicron
- Economic research consultancy says there is good news from France on Omicron
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.