READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand monetary policy press conference live link
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3903 (vs. estimate at 6.3903)
- NZD/USD trading lower after the as expected Reserve Bank of New Zealand rate hike
- Japan PM Kishida confirms will release oil from a reserve in coordination with the US
- Monetary Authority of Singapore official says staying careful, vigilant on price developments
- Australia Construction work done for Q3 -0.3% q/q (vs. expected -3.1%)
- Goldman Sachs on Biden's oil reserve release - worth less than $2 / bbl
- NZ to allow full vaccinated New Zealanders and Australians entry from January 16
- Singapore Q3 GDP +7.1% y/y (vs +6.5% expected)
- Over 70 Japanese firms set to launch a digital currency as early as 2022
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.