READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- The US negotiating a co-ordinated oil reserve release, but does Asian reserves are low
- ICYMI - S&P on China Evergrande, says it believes default still 'highly likely'
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.3825 (vs. estimate at 6.3780)
- US Federal Reserve speakers coming up on Friday - Clarida, Waller
- New Zealand data - Credit card spending (Oct) +8.4% m/m (prior -3.3%)
- Japan PM Kishida says the total size of a stimulus package is 79 tln yen
- Reuters poll shows the Federal Reserve is expected to raise rates by 25 bps in Q4 2022
- UK data - GfK Consumer Confidence for November -14 (expected -18, prior -17)
- Comments from China Beige Book - see Evergrande as contained
- CBA raise their forecasts for AUD/USD, citing quicker progress on vaccinations
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.