READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Bitcoin volatility, a couple of sharp moves the past hour
- Analysts wary of China's property downturn copying Spain's &/or US' crashes in the 2000s
- Chinese port city of Dalian reports a jump in COVID-19 cases
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4065 (vs. estimate at 6.4094)
- USD/JPY above 114.20, helping the USD index to its highest since July 2020
- Biden to prevent companies like Huawei, ZTE from receiving new equipment licenses
- UK Times reports that UK PM Johnson does not want to trigger Article 16 (re dispute with the EU over N. Ireland)
- ICYMI - Australian consumer inflation expectations have rocketed higher
- ECB's Lane and Fed's Williams are both speaking on Friday 12 November 2021
- One-third of China's SMIC board of directors has resigned, effective immediately
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.