READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
1. The Wall Street Journal reports on Evergrande's sale of a tech holding to raise more cash
2. Japan giant SoftBank took a US$54bn hit on China's tech crackdown
3. Goldman Sachs is buying Chinese real estate debt
4. More on Chinese authorities meeting with property developers, banks
5. PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.3903 (vs. estimate at 6.3948)
6. Chinese property developer Kaisa says it needs external help to pay creditors
7. Scotia watching 1.14 support in EUR/USD and a plunge to 1.11 if it breaks
8. China's NDRC has held meetings with banks and property developers
9. Bitcoin and Ether on the move - have hit record highs
10. ICYMI - Australian business confidence data was out earlier
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.