READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Oil - Saudi Arabia Energy Minister says OPEC+ should remain cautious over output
- China Evergrande says it has resumed construction work in 6 cities, on more than 10 projects
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.3924 (vs. estimate at 6.3932)
- Here's why there will be no speeches from Federal Reserve officials for the next week (and more)
- US spending negotiations continued over the weekend - update
- Off Canada's west coast - ship on fire and expelling toxic gas
- ICYMI - Fed Chair Powell says he thinks it time to taper, not to raise rates
- UK press says Chancellor Sunak to raise the minimum wage
- Elon Musk is tweeting, not on crypto nor Tesla but on pop music
- NZDUSD makes a break for it. Cracks below its 100 hour MA
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.