READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Evergrande made a debt repayment, there is another due next Friday (October 29)
- NY Fed President Williams comments on inflation, house prices
- Risk FX comes back into favour after the news of Evergrande debt repayment
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.4032 (vs. estimate at 6.4030)
- Reports Evergrande has paid $83.5m bond interest payment
- Markit Japan preliminary PMI for October, Manufacturing 53.0 (expected 51.4)
- AUDUSD corrects and looks to enter a cluster of support targets
- RBA to buy April 2024 Australian government bonds, up to AUD 1bn
- South Korea is to temporarily cut fuel taxes
- Japan CPI data for September, headline +0.2% y/y (vs. expected -0.8%)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.