READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- US weekly oil inventories -431K vs +1.857K expected
- USDJPY needs to get and stay below the 100 hour MA if the sellers are to take control
- Putin: Worried about consequences from the gas crisis in Europe, plans to support households in EU
- Canadian inflation data is a final key input ahead of the BOC meeting
- ForexLive European FX news wrap: Weidmann steps down, dollar mixed amid steady markets
- Manchin denies report that he mentioned the possibility to Biden of leaving the Democratic party
- Fed's Quarles: It's clear we met the test for taper
- U.S. Treasury to auction off $24 billion of 20-year bonds at the top of the hour
- Commodity currencies run as the US dollar slackens and oil pops
- Silver comes to life in a rally to highest since August
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.