READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China Q3 GDP +0.2% q/q (expected +0.5%)
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4300 (vs. estimate at 6.4295)
- Oil (WTI) futures up $1, and in China copper & coal higher while iron ore is lower
- Heads up for an RBA speaker due at 0300 GMT - Alexandra Heath
- Singapore data: Non-oil Domestic Exports (NODX) +1.2% m/m (prior -3.6%)
- UK Rightmove House Prices for October +1.8% m/m (prior 0.3%)
- Weekend - El-Erian watching for Fed-induced higher equity market volatility
- "Perfect storm" to keep US inflation at its highest in 30 years
- Goldman Sachs says PBOC won't cut the RRR this year - will take these 3 policy steps instead
- New Zealand Q3 CPI 2.2% q/q (vs. expected 1.4% q/q)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.