EUR/USD Outlook (23 September 2021)
SEP 23, 2021
Overall, EUR/USD is ranging across. Recently, EUR/USD bounced off the resistance zone of 1.17600 and broke below the key level of 1.17.
The French flash PMI data will be released later at 1515 (SGT).
- French Flash Manufacturing PMI (Forecast: 57.1, Previous: 57.5 revised from 57.3)
- French Flash Service PMI (Forecast: 56.1, Previous: 56.3 revised from 56.4)
The German Flash PMI data will be released later at 1530 (SGT).
- German Flash Manufacturing PMI (Forecast: 61.3, Previous: 62.6 revised from 62.7)
- German Flash Services PMI (Forecast: 60.3, Previous: 60.8 revised from 61.5)
The eurozone flash PMI data will be released later at 1600 (SGT).
- Flash Manufacturing PMI (Forecast: 60.4, Previous: 61.4 revised from 61.5)
- Flash Services PMI (Forecast: 58.4, Previous: 59.0 revised from 59.7)
EUR/USD’s next support zone is at 1.16300 and the next resistance zone is at 1.17600.
Look for selling opportunities of EUR/USD.
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.