READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US dollar stays strong into the weekend
- Major indices close lower for the day and lower for the week
- FDA votes 16-3 against approving covid booster shot
- Natural gas comes off the boil, at least in the US
- Nasdaq, S&P remain under pressure
- AUD in a bind with EM likely to weigh further - ANZ
- 10-year yield test the swing highs from August and September, but stalls the
- Baker Hughes oil rig count up 10 to 411 in the current week
- US dollar rests near the highs of the day at midday
- The S&P 500 is having another look at the weekly low
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.