READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia jobs report: Employment Change -146.3K (vs expected -90K) & Unemployment Rate 4.5% (expected 4.9%)
- AMC says it will accept payment in Ethereum, Litecon and Bitcoin Cash
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4330 (vs. estimate at 6.4354)
- Morgan Stanley bullish AUD crosses, time to buy AUD/USD "may be drawing closer"
- Japan trade balance for August Y -635.4bn (expected Y -47.7bn)
- New Zealand GDP for Q2 2021 +2.8% q/q (expected 1.4%)
- China's US embassy says the US, UK, Australia should 'shake off' their cold-war mentality
- Expectations grow of a PBOC RRR cut in October - but Monday could bring a rate cut
- GBPUSD trades to new highs
- Oil soars ahead of weekly US inventory data
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.