READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- US August inflation data is due today, Tuesday 14 September 2021 at 1230 GMT
- Heads up for RBA Governor Lowe speaking in an hour, 0300 GMT
- Australian Q2 house price index +6.7% q/q and +16.8% y/y
- Australia Business confidence -5 (prior -8) and Conditions 14 (prior 11)
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.4500 (vs. estimate at 6.4490)
- China reports 59 local transmitted COVID-19 cases in Fujian province
- TD on gold - see the USD holding it back
- China's Evergrande rings further warning bells - expects sales to fall this month
- Recap of the Japan Q3 Business Sentiment survey
- Oil - US Gulf copping it again, this time Tropical Storm Nicholas
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.