READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Pentagon response to North Korea missiles - a threat to region
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4497 (vs. estimate at 6.4507)
- Australia COVID-19 vaccination update - late October expected 2-dose to hit 80%
- ANZ New Zealand business survey, preliminary for September, business confidence -7 and activity 18
- Fed's Harker says FOMC should start tapering soon, hopefully this year
- Goldman Sachs says global oil market is set to `rally significantly'
- Japan PPI for August 0.0% m/m (vs. expected 0.2%)
- Bitcoin drops, rallies higher. South Korea 'crackdown' old news catalyst.
- China wants to break up Jack Ma’s Ant Group's Alipay
- US House Democrats considering a 26.5% corporate tax rate
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.