READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.3856 (vs. yesterday at 6.3972)
- Japan data - Large Manufacturer conditions -1.4% q/q (prior +1.6%)
- UK Times says UK Prime Minister Johnson is considering a 4-week delay to re-opening
- New Zealand manufacturing PMI for May: 58.6 (prior 58.4)
- US initial jobless claims 376K versus 370K estimate
- US May CPI +5.0% y/y vs +4.7% expected
- The JPY is the strongest and the GBP is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day
- ECB boosts 2021 and 2022 inflation forecasts
- US official: Treasury action is routine and has nothing to do with nuclear deal talks
- U.S. Treasury to auction off $24 billion and 30-year bonds at the top of the hour
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.