READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia May 2021 NAB business confidence 20 (prior 26) business conditions 37 (prior 32)
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY central rate at 6.3909 (vs. yesterday at 6.3963)
- Japan GDP final for Q1 2021 -1.0% q/q (prior +2.8%)
- Japan wages data for April: Labor cash earnings: +1.6% (vs. expected 0.8%)
- K data - BRC Sales like-for-like for May: +18.5% y/y (prior +39.6%)
- ICYMI - OPEC Secretary-General Barkindo upbeat comments on oil
- Oil in focus after WTI tagged $70
- The AUD is the strongest and the USD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day.
- Eurozone June Sentix investor confidence 28.1 vs 25.4 expected
- SNB total sight deposits w.e. 4 June CHF 710.8 bn vs CHF 710.5 bn prior
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.