READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia ANZ job advertisements survey for May: +7.9% m/m (prior +4.7%)
- OIL - WTI crude oil futures have traded US$70 for the first time since October 2018
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.3963 (vs. Friday at 6.4072)
- Fox report on USD880bn infrastructure bipartisan agreement
- Australian Services PMI for May: 61.2 (prior 61.0)
- Japan intends to issue COVID-19 passports this summer
- Bitcoin has rebounded a little from its low under US$35K over the weekend (Goldman Sachs, China)
- US Treasury Secretary Yellen says will persist with Biden's $4tln spending plan even it it sends inflation higher
- Weekend - President of El Salvador wants to make Bitcoin legal tender
- Gold to surge in 2022. But Bitcoin to surge even more. (Hedge fund view, adds comment on Fed taper).
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.