READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- EU official says he expects an Iran deal at next week's talks recommencement (but there is a but)
- New Zealand - ANZ Commodity Price index for May: +1.3% m/m (prior +2.3%)
- Jibun Bank/Markit Services 46.5 and Composite 48.8 PMIs (final) for May
- RBNZ Dep Gov Bascand spoke Wednesday, highlighted supply-driven price pressures
- Media reports Apple is requesting staff return to the office 3 days a week from September
- Japan media says PM Suga likely to call a snap election in (northern) autumn (fall)
- US senator says encouraged after talks with US President Biden on infrastructure
- UK Chancellor Sunak says US global tax plan could work
- ICYMI - Analysts (nearly) unanimous in expecting the BOC to taper (again) soon, but not next week
- NZ govmt.10-month financial statements released, deficit 3.6bn under forecast
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.