READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China's Vice President Liu He and US Treas Sec Yellen spoke - video conference
- Fitch has raised their NZD forecasts citing effective containment of Covid-19, robust policy support, RBNZ
- AUD/USD testing towards 0.7770 again
- US meat company hit by cyberattack expect most plants to be back producing on Wednesday
- Australian markets undisturbed despite "explicit taper talk from Lowe" (RBA Governor)
- RBA official speech - optimistic scenario with a surprising strength of economic recovery so far
- South Korean May Core CPI 1.2% y/y, fastest since 2018
- RBNZ's Head of Financial Markets says the Bank's balance sheet will remain large for a long time
- Turkish lira slammed after Erdogan rate cut threat
- US regulators say Tesla failed to oversee Musks' tweets (DOGE higher)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.