READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Coronavirus - Australia's second-largest state, Victoria, sent into a 7-day lockdown
- NZD/USD retracing some of its gains on the RBNZ yesterday
- South Korea central bank leaves its key rate unchanged (as expected)
- Biden prepared to extend infrastructure talks by up to two weeks
- Tesla is considering buying a factory to deal with semiconductor shortage
- China financial press says the RMB rate should be decided by the market
- US Dept of Justice is said to be opening an investigation into the Archegos blowup
- Cyprus to give mRNA vaccines to those under 50
- Japan is extending wages/employment support through to the end of July
- ICYMI - Russia may be escalating its war with the EU over Belarus' state-sponsored hijacking
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.