READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australia will close its embassy in Kabul (Afghanistan)
- (South Korea) BoK meeting this week - consensus is for no rate change
- Singapore - MAS says inflation may increase gradually
- Singapore Q1 GDP +3.1% q/q and +1.3% y/y (expected +0.9%)
- EU sanctions Belarus - says Belarus attacked the EU
- Australia consumer sentiment for the week: 114.2 (vs. prior 112.5)
- Brexit - EU's von der Leyen says there is no alternative to Irish protocol
- ICYMI - The U.S. has issued a do-not-travel advisory to Japan
- Two factors to keep an eye on for AUD traders today
- US Republican Senator says he is disappointed with infrastructure discussions
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.