End of week US portfolio update *DOWN $270 ON THE WEEK*
Key talking points for this video:
Strength coming back into the markets with the tech sector, my portfolio is unchanged from last week's update video.
Portfolio update with companies that I'm considering taken out being TTCF and GNOG (reluctantly), I will wait to see if markets continue higher next week before making a decision.
Discussing ARKK & ARKG both entered into this in January and late into the bull cycle. Again will continue to monitor this next week before making a decision on getting out of these positions.
Briefly touched upon some trade ideas I'm looking at getting into for Microsoft & Disney.
Markets continue to be mixed and I'm leaning towards another flush out is incoming, therefore I'm cautious on getting into any new positions.
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.