READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Australian Q1 export prices surged 11.2% q/q
- New Zealand (April) Business Confidence -2.0 (prelim -8.4) and Activity Outlook 22.2 (prelim 16.4)
- Forecaster flags a possible fall to 1.2065 for USD/CAD
- Moody's says to expect uneven recovery among Chinese SOEs across sectors, regions
- The US to deliver $100m in supplies to India in coming days for coronavirus relief
- Reminder ICYMI - Japanese markets are closed for a holiday today
- NZ data - March trade balance shows both exports and imports much higher m/m
- USDCAD trades at the lowest level since February 2018
- EURUSD spiked to a new high
- Dollar moves lower into the Fed Powell press conference
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.