READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Vale (iron ore producers) say they expect supply to increase, demand lower
- Yen being sold on the back of Japan coronavirus cases climbing & subsequent SOE
- Volkswagen is halting some production on chip shortage
- Moody's says it expects Australian mortgage delinquency rates higher
- What it would take from this week's FOMC to give support to the US dollar?
- Coronavirus - US Chamber of Commerce official sees the risk that India could be a drag on the global economy
- Musk says he has not sold any of his Bitcoin
- South Korea Q1 GDP +1.6% q/q and +1.8% y/y, both beat estimates
- US Senator Manchin wants Biden's infrastructure bill split in 2 to increase the chance of passing
- EUR/USD support and resistance levels ahead
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.