READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economic policies, political moves, global agendas, and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Japan Services PPI for March, the first increase in half a year - recap
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4913 (vs. Friday at 6.4934)
- Bitcoin surging after its earlier drop
- AUD, NZD on approach to Friday's high. Markets underpricing?
- Japan data - PPI Services for March 0.7% y/y (expected 0.0%, prior -0.1%)
- EU says UK economy predicted to grow at the fastest rate since WW2
- Goldman Sachs on comparative global economic growth rates: US to peak in Q2
- US to immediately send raw COVID-19 vaccine supplies to help India
- US media report that the EU is set to allow vaccinated US tourists to visit this summer
- Renewed slump for Bitcoin, drops under $48.5K
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.