READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Gold has a wee pop to $1734+
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.5527 (vs. Friday at 6.5649)
- China is testing its digital yuan - may come with a use-by date
- S&P - China securities removed will be re-eligible for inclusion to some fixed income indices
- Has the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) failed Australians?
- US Senate rules to allow further Biden stimulus
- NZD traders - heads up for the GDT dairy auction coming up Tuesday
- Some market chatter of AUD/USD stop-loss buy orders just above market
- Japan Labor cash earnings for February -0.2% y/y (vs. expected -0.6% )
- Japan Household spending for February -6.6% y/y (expected -5.0%)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.