READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Reuters poll on expectations for the RBA cash rate at Tuesday's meeting
- Economic calendar due from Asia today - Monday 05 April 2021
- Dollar modesty higher after jobs report but what technical levels are key going forward
- US dollar gets a small pop on non-farm payrolls
- The NZD is the strongest and the CAD is the weakest ahead of the US jobs report
- US March non-farm payrolls +916K vs +660K expected
- Levels to watch through the non-farm payrolls report
- Reminder: The long weekend in Europe continues to Monday next week
- Dollar steady ahead of payrolls later today
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.5649 (vs. yesterday at 6.5584)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.