READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Economic calendar due from Asia today, Friday 2 April 2021, is nearly empty
- Reminder of the Asian market holidays on Friday 2 April 2021
- Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: Strong start to the new quarter for stocks. Dollar falls with US yields.
- Closing equity levels: Stocks start off strong in April
- The USDJPY consolidates above and below unchanged
- March non-farm payrolls preview: Good Friday release, by the numbers
- Crude oil settle sharply higher at $61.45
- Staying tactically bullish USD/JPY for 111.68 ahead of 112.40 - Credit Suisse
- USDCAD moves into key swing area support
- Impressive day for oil despite added OPEC+ production
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.