READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- The global semiconductor shortage may be setting up a RAM manufacturer merger
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.5584 (vs. yesterday at 6.5713)
- AUD/USD little changed after the big data dump
- Australia Retail Sales for February, final: -0.8% m/m
- Japan - Jibun Bank/Markit Manufacturing PMI (final) for March 52.7 (prior 51.4)
- BOJ Q1 2021 Tankan: Large Mfg Index 5 (vs. -1 expected)
- U.S. Treas Secy Janet Yellen to revive a dormant regulatory group re hedge funds risks
- Yen forecasts from the Bank of Japan Tankan survey
- US Business Roundtable and Chamber of Commerce are not fully behind Biden's plans
- Biden's corporate tax hike no one should complain about is being complained about
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.