READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- China financial media says PBOC will ensure stable liquidity next month
- UK data - retailers cut prices again, employers more confident about hiring
- South Korean February industrial output at its fastest growth since June last year
- US nonfarm payroll (NFP) preview - here's a forecast for +950K
- Heads up for China official PMIs (March) due today - preview
- Russia suspected of accessing U.S. government communications last year
- Fed's Barkin not convinced of use cases for Bitcoin
- More from Fed's Barkin - will hold rates until 3 part test met
- Fed's Barkin says once past this crisis must get fiscal house in order
- South Korean surveyed business outlook hits its highest since August 2011 (for manufacturing)
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.