READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- Former RBA board member Edwards says AUD/USD headed towards 0.80 - means ongoing RBA bond buying
- FTSE Russell to include Chinese sovereign bonds in its flagship bond index from starting later this year
- Japan Retail sales for February +3.1% m/m (vs. expected 0.8%)
- Its US nonfarm payroll week! NFP preview (quick one)
- Japan February unemployment rate is 2.9% (expected 3.0%)
- Canada: COVID-19 pandemic now 'completely out of control' in Ontario
- Merkel, Johnson, Macron call for a new era of solidarity in the wake of COVID-19
- Australia reports 8 new locally acquired COVID-19 cases
- Biden and Suga will issue a joint statement on Taiwan after their summit
- Australia weekly consumer confidence comes in at 112.3 from prior 110.4
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.