READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.5416 (vs. Friday at 6.5376)
- The slide in US equity index futures and 'risk' FX is gaining a little pace
- A "colossal explosion has obliterated an oil refinery in Indonesia"
- Nomura says it has cancelled its planned sale of USD-denominated bonds
- Brexit - more than a fifth of small UK exporters have temporarily halted sales to the EU
- BOJ "Summary of Opinions" of the Monetary Policy Meeting on March 18 and 19 - full text
- ICYMI: China imposes anti-dumping tariffs on Australian wine (levy start today)
- Chinese data released over the weekend, Jan- Feb industrial profits up 179% y/y
- Australia city of Brisbane to go into lockdown (3 days)
- New Zealand Employment indicators for February 2021 are unchanged y/y
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.