READ N' GO-Daily News Recap
Good morning traders! This is the official account to find out all the breaking news that may/may not affect your trading decision such as economy policies, political moves, global agendas and more.
BUT first, to start off your day with a bang, here's a recap of the important news we think you should recall, ICYMI yesterday!
- PBOC sets USD/ CNY mid-point today at 6.5228 (vs. yesterday at 6.5036)
- Macau (China) has suspended use of BioNtech vaccine
- Australia's largest (population) state to substantially remove COVID-19 restrictions from Monday
- Japan Jibun Bank / Markit preliminary PMIs for March: Manufacturing 52.0 (prior 51.4)
- Australia preliminary Trade Balance for February 8.1 bn (prior 10.142bn)
- Here's a plug for the Suez Canal (I'll see myself out)
- Bank of Japan January meeting minutes
- Japan PPI Services for February -0.1% y/y (expected -0.5%)
- EUR/USD at risk of a further decline, levels to watch for a breakdown
- More from Australia's Treasury - long way to go before wage pressure generated
Share your thoughts in the comment section!
Disclaimer: The content above represents only the views of the author or guest. It does not represent any views or positions of FOLLOWME and does not mean that FOLLOWME agrees with its statement or description, nor does it constitute any investment advice. For all actions taken by visitors based on information provided by the FOLLOWME community, the community does not assume any form of liability unless otherwise expressly promised in writing.